Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What a Rush.. Not the Geddy Lee Kind


Man since Ashley has gotten home everything has been a total rush around.. we have been staying busy and stuff.. Lots happening.. My friends from High School Matt T (greatest drummer ever) and Amanda S. came and stayed with Ashley and I on Saturday and it was great fun, got some Great Plains Vegan Pizza and everything.. Good times for sure. I love my Sundays with Ash cause all we have to do is watch VIKING games unless I have to run sound.. and there was no Vikes on this week so we just got to hang out.. it was great..
Ashley calls me Buddy alot usually when Im driving and she says "Slowdown Buddy," or "brakes lights ahead Buddy" but on Sunday she was saying how much she liked Sundays to cause they were her, "SUNDAY BUDDY SUNDAY" which I thought was quite hillious!

I also got a mix cd from Sami for my b-day which I havent got a chance to listen to yet but I have to run sound tonight in Des Moines so thats going to give me a chance to do that!

We went to watch Hillary Clinton Speak last night and it was great seeing all her Peeps be frantic to make sure everything was statrickly how it was supposed to happen.. I looked a Secret Service guy right in the eyes and I enjoyed talking really loud and making up roomers like, "I HEARD SHE WAS AT La Fuente eating chips earlier" so all the people around me could hear.. IT was also great when My cell phone was blaring... Thanks to booking agent extrodinair Shawn for that one! Ashley dug Hill alittle more then I did ofcourse but It wasnt bad.. Im still for DENNIS K, then BILL R, then BARAK, Then KENT HRBEK for president! ANyway better get to work.. Hope your all well...
Oh on the last note my nephew COLE hit a grand Slam this weekend! Im so proud I have never hit a grand slam.. and thats pretty bad dang cool!

1 comment:

sami villwock said...

i like kucinich the most too.

p.s. joe and i went to great plains right after the rally, we didn't go we watched freaks and geeks instead. woulda been fun to run into you sillies!