Tuesday, October 23, 2007

CMJ WEEK makes me very tired!




Well Joe T and I got home around 4:30 am.. just under 5 hours to the week! When we took off for CMJ.. It was such a crazy time, I will give you a brief recap!

1. Ames to NYC is not that long of a drive when surrounded by friends.
2. Shawn K. is an amazing dude, with great stories, a big heart, sings great Karoke and knows great Vegan Nyc Restaraunts.. Good guy to have on your team..
3. Alli A. is an amazing dudet who draws well, has a small apartment, is a good budger, knows her beer and a great friend to have.
4. the Nyc airport sucks to get around
5. Playing shows in NYC are always fun, hot, and sweaty
6. Playing in the Hit Factory was amazing
7. Being in Boston during a play off game was not the best idea
8. all Besties are good people with big hearts
9. I love Ladybug Transister
10. I love Fishboy
11. I love being home..
Thats all I got

No comments: