Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nether Nether land!


Well last night was wonderful Ash and i went to Wild Oats had a killer $$$$$alad Bar and then stocked up on snacks from the bulk section to sneek into the Movies.. We went to The Darjeeling Limited the new Wes Anderson movie..
Wes is kinda one of Ash and I's favorite for multiple reasons but one of our first dates was to one of his films and We both love all his other movies so it was great.. I love the film.. His movies always make me want to hang out with my family... His films are just touching and wonderfull..
Ok GO SEE IT..

So today Im bumming around until 1 pm when the Vikings game starts.. I have got SULLEYS sports bar in my view to watch the game... its close to where Ashley's class is and its a cool spot. Since the Stealers are in town to play the Bengals downtown CINICI is pretty crowded with folks.. I got lucky this morning I got to watch the Stealers hop on thier bus coming out of the NETHERLAND HOTEL.. so if your favorite football team is playing in CINCI thats probably where they are staying.. ITs incredible to see NFL football players up close they are fucking huge! Anyway... No autographs for me.. but it was fun hanging out there..
Tonight we head to one of the most beautiful little towns in the world Madison, IN to see Nancy, Ashley's mom...

I leave on an acoustic troubodor type tour on Saturday. for 2 weeks.. Looking forward to spending some time with Joe T. and my friends Casper and the Cookies..
Have a great sunday... go VIKES

No comments: