Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 9th is the best day ever



Well why you may ask, its cause my two favorite ladies in the world were born on this day!
Ashley and my Mom both share this b-day..
Im glad I got a chance to talk to my mom and wish her a lovely day!

and Ash and I had a fantastic day she opened her 29 presents from me, I think she liked her ROD STEWART record, her massage, her Woody Allen movies best! We went on a long hike at LEDGES State park and must say the maps there suck a big one and I fucking fell into pea creek a few times jumping rocks..
UCK...
then we went out to a lovely dinner and it was the most wonderful B-day!
Ashley was so excited about all the well wishes from friends and family!
I hope both ladies had a great day. LOVE YA BOTH.
I'm super tired and I have quite the week a head of me yet.. so why im up at 6am is any body's guess...
Jonathan Richman tonight at Vaudevlle!
boo yeah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man, i'm jealous you get two jonathan richman shows in a year or so.