Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tuesday.. after....dark

Well last evening was interesting to say the least! I saw indie rock legend BOB Nastanavich on Channel 13 news talking about making horse raceing bets! it was hilarious and I lost my shit! then ashley started talking about this dude she saw on the street who looked as she said, "PRISON RIPPED" and his stomache looked like it had 6 Filet Minons on it.. and she was wondering how she would defend herself if she ever got attacked! She was funny cause she was like I think if I could get him on his Stomache I could step on his balls from behind? who thinks about this stuff..

More importantly I have been seeing that great commercial with Morgan Freeman narrating over TUESDAY AFTERNOON from the Moody Blues and I love that song but I started to wonder what my top 5 favorote Mooday Blues songs are...
well down to buisness here we go..
Renee's Shoreline top 5 Moody Blues songs....
1. GO NOW-This is an early one and I love the desending piano chords, and the piano solo, and its pure british white boy soul.. What a perfect song


2. Your Wildest Dreams-I know your thinking what and 80's Moody Blues song, yeah well you cant deny when againg rockers have a hit and you can deny thi songs amazing melody and killer lyrics wish i could post the real video but Capital records sucks!


3. Question- man this one is a doozy killer production, weird back up vocals, speedy acoustic guitar, awesome drum fills and that breakdown in the middle kills! The I'm LOOKING FOR A MIRACLE IN MY LIFE part kills! I once coverd this song, it was actually in the first ever solo show i played At GABES in Iowa city opening for Kathryn Musilek.. lets just say My hand smells like breast followed by this.. no way she could win!


4. Dawn is a Fealing- this is a psych pop masterpiece from Days of Futures Past oh it kills the London Philharmonic takes the cake on this one. Love the line Dawn is a Feeling a beautiful Cieling. Smoke on joint on that one!


5. Another Morning! Well my number 5 song is totally Another Morning off of Days of Future Passed.. why it songs like the best kinks song they never wrote, and its a great track 3 on an album.. But fricken YOUTUBE got me by the balls on this one.. so I will share the Moody Blues amazing performance of NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN from the Isle of White Fest from 1970.. they dont need all that crazy strings to rock!.. hope you enjoyed! my top 5 Moody Blues tunes.. Sorry ash No TUESDAY AFTERNOON!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

our twins got to get their shit straight

Unknown said...

bob nostanovich on channel 13! ha!

Anonymous said...

you really need to learn how to spell

Eric Edward Fishboy said...

RIDE MY SEE SAW OR DIE