Monday, May 25, 2009

R.I.P JAY BENNETT

well what a blow to me, I have been in Davenport recording our new album and Im at the Coffee shop down the block to check the twins score, and check my email and I come across the news that JAY BENNETT has died if you read this blog you know what a huge fan I am of WILCO and jay bennett is a huge part of that.. I will always remember the first time I saw wilco and I was so amazed by the crazy feedback he could get on the song MISUNDERSTOOD..
the guy was incredible and I hope it was not suicide as I just reported a few days back that he was suing WILCO, for back royalties and something to it didnt feel good to me in my stomach it felt like he was so desperate for money that he would do this like something was wrong, I HOPE Im wrong but I just feel shitty about the whole thing!

No comments: