Wednesday, February 18, 2009

V-day weekend re-cap


well V-day weekend was a blast.. We drove strait into a 7 inch snowstorm but we left early enough for it to only take 3 1/2 hours to Omaha so it worked out well! We listened to the V-day mix I made ash and she dug it.. I think her faves were probably Nico's "I'll Keep it with mine" and Beachwood Sparks version of "By your side" anyway we got to OMAHA and naturally I think I remember where joe, don and I went to WHOLE FOODS but I was about 50 blocks off, but oh well. No harm done we made it and had a great lunch..
We then hit up BOB and Ashley's my sis and her fiancee who by the way were the most gracious host ever.. and they didnt even lock up there DVD's and put PLASTIC on their couches like they do when PCC Stays over..(Just kidding) anyway we got to hang with them and watch THE MLB channel which totally ruled and I could have happily watch all weekend but we had a tickets for the John Cassavetes film, MINI AND MOCKowitz which was fucking brillent and featured SEYMORE CASSEL as the star.. Some of you may know him as MAX's father in RUSHMORE or the guy who gets eaten by a Shark in Life Aquadic anyway he was there and talked and it was such a blast, we then got WIne, Champaign, and Sushi after he talked and we got to meet him.. He was really sweet and reeked of POT and the gal who was putting it on had pot in her teeth so they must have had a little post show fun...


anyway it was a blast and MATT FISCHER was there so that was fun to see him and his lady..

We also hit up the Slowdown for a drink and its super cool way to go Saddle Creek dudes!

Ok so then on Saturday we went to my lil Sis's gym which blew my mind it was so huge and Nice and they fucking played SHINE A LITTLE LOVE by ELO, which made me stop lifting weights cause that songs comes on its instant DANCE TIME!

Then My lovely Parents came down and we had such a blast hanging with them.. We ate a marvoulous dinner that feature Bob's Pershion Rice and Stir Fry.. We then played some crazy game and BOB, My Dad, and I won... Naturally 2 out of 3 games I think the game was called Catch Fraze it was a blast.. and my mom and dad were so cute and competitive... anyway Thanks to them for coming down and Bob and Ash for letting us Crash.. we had such a great time!

No comments: