Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ROBERT of APPLES on ABC!

Its hard for me to say that Robert of the Apples is a good friend of mine, he is, but I truely think everyone who meets him feels that he is your best friend.. cause the guy is just so damn warm, fun, and excited about life.. It was so great going on tour with the Apples last summer, I had a blast and I have never gotten to play to so many people in a 2 week time spand...
Watch this and see if you think we had fun out on tour with these guys... also Craig Fergason mr. Buttplosion of Ideas, also in the apples and leader of the Big Fresh makes the cut of this ABC filmed feature..
hope my friends from Lexington are doing great!
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6934215

1 comment:

dcurtis said...

Amazing Robert got on ABC!

The funny thing is that it's exactly Robert. I don't know if he could bullshit anyone. He's definitely nervous but interviews on ABC the same as if he was in a conversation with you.