Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WHY is Des MOINES Getting COOLER

man I never thought I would say this but why is Des moines getting so cool! GOOD CONCERTS are coming here now all the time...
Im super pissed as last night I found out BEN KWELLER was coming on Oct. 12 thats great.. His album "ON OUR WAY" was like the soundtrack to my 2005 solo tour.. GOOD Shit..
So I was stoked to go see him at the VAUDE!

BUT WAIT today I find out RANDY NEWMAN is playing Hoit Sherman in Des Moines that same Night... WTF Des Moines.. get your shit together and have these shows atleast on different nights..

well who do I go see
Randy tickets are pretty pricy but I probably like him a shit ton better but.. Seeing Kweller at the Vaud maybe even running sound would be excellent as well..
oh fuck you be the judge....



2 comments:

Eric Edward Fishboy said...

Kweller opening for Newman at the Vaud!

Unknown said...

That's what we need. Shit. Here's what you should do, Pat. If you can run sound at the Vaud, then do it and see Kweller. Otherwise, shell out the cash and see Newman. It's worth it. Y