Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let the Joyus news be spread my Little sis will finally wed!

Yep I know I have been terrible about posting blogs lately.,. I have a huge one about tour in the works but damn I had to say congrats to my little sister and her boyfriend of like 28 years Bob... He proposed on a Monday How cool is that!
well love you guys both and Im super happy for you!

in other news I have been taking the hugest craps lately.. since I got home from tour.. seriuosly like 4 a day and they have all been colinizers..

I also came up with a great fraze for a middle of the night poop!
NAPPY TOOTS
get it.. not bad if I do say so myself!

Oh PS.. Like Devin says "FLEMINGS LAW" happend again this weekend when i locked the keys to ashleys car in the car during my cousins wedding.. stupid ass..
oh well!
here is an interview with me and some dudes with a Zine in Little Rock AR... enjoy

No comments: