Tuesday, June 17, 2008

well


I had such a wonderful weekend playing a couple PCC shows.. with my boys.. also we have added one of the finest rockers in the area to are arsenal..
Chris Ford who I have talked about much on this blog.. infact his solo album made my top ten records of last year! Anyway he is playing some horn, drums, and piano and singing for PCC and its just fucking great to have him along for the ride...
anyway we had a fine time in ALTON, IL we even some a bartender flash her guest.. UCKY OOO not fun for anyone.. but it was fun none the less.. I also got to gey my buddies some CLIFF bars... can you believe tara and chris have never had one.. I cant believe it... anyway..
I also want to not my saddness for the loss of Tim Russert, Ashley and I have been drinking coffee and starting our favorite day sunday with him for a long while.. He was funny and smart and fair and tough all in one! GREAT DUDE and Great Jounalist.. He will be missed! I will save him a cup of coffee!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Add me to the list of people who have never had a CLIFF bar