Friday, June 13, 2008

Busy Busy




Wow things have been crazy since I got home from tour..
Ash and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary by eating that amazing vegan wedding cake again.. I had Erin from Wheatsfield make us one and it was devine.. we wanted to go to Adventure land for our anniversary but it rained so we checked out India Jones instead..

Then heck a week later for Ashleys B-day we did make it to Adventureland and it was amazing no lines, so we rode all the rollercoasters and ate kettle corn.. I loved it! So much fun was had! I want to wish all my pals with june b-day big happynesses here is the list
ASHLEY - ofcourse my fave.. you know the wife June 9th
Lois- My mom love her so, she put up with lots of my shit! June 9th
Nancy -Ash's mom boy if she knew half the stuff ash did as a kid she would go crazy June 13th
Pam B- Devin's partner in crime, groovy gal with a good head on her shoulders! June 3rd
Nicole- Devin's Sister! Who just got married! June 6th
SHAWN K- the greatest booking agent ever and one hell of a friend June 8th...

What a great month! JUNE IS MY FAVORITE for all these folks!

1 comment:

Eric Edward Fishboy said...

I heard Iowa is the new Atlantis. What gives?