Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sing us a Song Piano Man

Well the time has come, I am now the last member of the Poison Control Center to live in our "HOME TOWN" of Ames.
With Ephraim in Iowa City, Devin in Columbia, MO and Joe t. now moving down to Des Moines.. Im a little bit lonely here in Ames..
Im super excited for Joe that he can now hit the road all the time with no need to get a house and cat sitter.. But its sad to see him move out of that apartment.. My all time Favorite PCC recording happened in that place.. on a song about Ashley Called "Magical One".. So in my little world its kinda like closing the doors to a great old ball park.. you know there is history there..
BUT there nothing likeing RIPPING one of the grandstand seats out of that old ball park and putting it in your basement..

In other words I have alwasy wanted a Piano and it might as well be the Piano that my favorite band recorded my favorite song with.... Not a bad piece of my musical history.. Thing is it took 3 dudes (eric joe and i) to get it lodge in my door way for about a half hour.. when "MS. MAGICAL ONE" was saying to take off the door instead of just being dudes and pushing it though...
WELL MAGICAL ONE wins again... But now we have a piano and I still love her as much as I did before.. Hopefully she still feels the same about me and scuffy up our door, floor, and steps.. OH Boy... thanks hun!

No comments: