Tuesday, November 6, 2007

And we are off....


Well yesterday I left for tour with Joe T. and Casper and the Cookies.. Our show last night was very fun in Omaha not that well attendid but Scott was there, Scuds my little sis , our pal Mike, our Old Buddy Joe from Someday never, Landon From Little BRazil and some other who were very nice.. One dude particuarly who bought Joe T. and I shots during our set..
Our set list went...

Magical one
Don't Go
Skoal Vikings (This one brought the house down....)
Thrill (we were awarded a show right before the YOUR FATHER lost part)
Waco (insert another shot here)
Jose
Magic Circle (insert long story about Ashley Not going to GBV with me)
Frank Mills (hair) (so pretty Casper sang with joe and I)
RAYGAY ALICE (Scotty called Don so he could listen Mon)

Anyway it was great... fun.. Then Joe and I are at Ashley (my little sis) and her place is great.. and Like my lovely older sis she always has hummus for me.. So we stay up and talked and she showed us her Shot glas collection.. Could Ashley T. and I bought her a shot glass on our Honeymoon and still have given it to her..
but its a wonderful place and she was great for having us...

On the homefront... Ashley and I might be getting new carpet so I got to talk to ashley after she had the desinger come over and take measurments and stuff.. Im kinda excited about it, its our first kinda home project besides painting which we will have to do again too.. But its all exciting.. Got to talk to Ashley while she was at Borders checkin into massage cds as well.. Sounds like she is doing good and I miss her a ton..
anyway this might be the longest post ever.. But thanks for TUNING IN.. Onto St. Louis...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I knew you were on my computer, I just didn't know you were putting pictures of me on your blog.

Hope the rest of tour is going well