Sunday, July 8, 2007

A note from the road!

Hi everyone...
Well im sitting in a coffee shop in Ann Arbor michigan and its quite a neat little area.. TOUR is going fantastic... we are playing great and haveing a really good time..
We are missing home folks, but we are getting along well and meeting lots of cool new people... Last night we stayed with our Booking agent Shawn and his wife Emily who is in a band called the Isicles... check them out.. THey were the greatest hosts ever..
and they were both veggies so they were totally sensitive to the vegan band member which was rad... They also gave us a bunch of Belle and Sebastian live shows to listen too..
THe coolest being the Minneapolis show me and ash atendid awhile back...

On the homefront I guess Ash had soccer practice today she was debating whether to get some bad ass shin guards or just some cheapies.. EIther way I told her to BEND IT LIKE ASHLEY>.. She is my little Pela...
Anyway Im missing her a ton and not that she reads my blog but if she does she better better check her finger and give herself a hug from me!

No comments: