Monday, July 2, 2007

BBBBBBBBBBOooo


Not much to post except my disapointment Joe Mauer did not make the AL all star team.. Remember last year when he hit 347 and your going to put Ivan Rodregez.. that complete shit .... but who care I guess.. as long as the AL wins.. So i can watch more world series games at the dome this year!
PCC to leave for tour tommorow..
Im going to miss the piss out of ashley..
I think shes excited to get rid of me for a few weeks!
I'm going to eat my banannas and come home looking like the KING OF STING Appolo Creed for her!
P.S. IS THE WATER RUNNING IN THIS PICTURE.. SHIT NO WONDER OUR BILLS SUCK!

2 comments:

Danelle Williams said...

Is she wearing an apron? Totally adorable! Don't worry, I plan on calling her lots while you are away.

Unknown said...

weak, rodrigo, weak.