Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Worst day ever but best video in a long time!


Got to give it up to Miles from Beulah for putting out one of my fave videos I have seen in a long time! Really awesome this former puppeteer a approves!

Well now to my worst day ever
1. Had to be at vaud 10:30 for load in for a 6 hard core bands
2. Hard core bands made me feel like a charicter in Spinal Tap, so funny, Do they really think that dragon on the back drop is bad ass?
3. I slip on ice
4. I see someone get assulted COPS are called
5. Someone breaks door handle of vaud
6. MY van get towed! from a spot behind vaud I have been parking in for years!
7. I step on some gum..
there more but then again I dont want to depress everyone, sounds like ash will be dragging my ass back down to des moines today to get the van.. Then I may have to travel 45 minutes north to PICK Up Ian of ONe for the Team who is stuck at a FLYING J.. in a tow ban.. What a week!

2 comments:

sami villwock said...

what is this! dislike this week for you!
when you get back you and asher should go to crazy heart it will put you in a good mood! SO GOOD.

ERIC said...

I only believe in the sun and moon. Sometimes I think otherwise. Then I just smile and remind myself not to think.