Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Been a long time since we...


Man so so so sorry for the delay on post, my golly where did the time go, shit I turned 29 well over a week ago now and I havent been able to catch my breath since..
I had a great b-day thanks to all my friends and fam for making it rad, and Ash for taking me camping and up to a Twins game where I ran into Twins 1987 legend Juan Berenguer, IF you know Juan you know he has a crazy signature move, called the Berenguer boogiewhich after I figured out it was him by glancing at his huge world series ring I yelled hey JUAN, and he looked and I did him move, and he loved it! And then Ash snapped a picture of us! What day..

Then we went camping where fleming's Law was in full effect as we rented a side by side tandem bike to ride this bike trail naturally 2 miles in we blew a tire!
anyway the trip was great,

Flemings law happen again this past weekend as my parents were down to hang out and we went to the Winery for some tunes and wine, I naturally snuck some brews in, but my dad got stung by a bee, and his arm was swelling up nice! He lived but it was great to see fleming law in effect on a different fleming!

anyway lots of other things going on, but I have had a long day at work, and Im driving to work up to minneapolis, to work from up there 2moro!

BUT remember 2moro is 9-9-09
got your beatles box sets pre-ordered?
I DO!
cant wait!

3 comments:

Scott Coellner said...

www.titosgreatness.blogspot.com

Go check it out Patrick.

dcurtis said...

I hate to say it but I think your dad getting stung by a bee was still your fleming law. I believe that Fleming's Law is that whatever you end up touching will either be damaged, break, or come upon some fate which would not have been predicted by anyone else's use. In this case your dad was what you ended up touching and by no choice of your own, your dad has to pay the price!

dcurtis said...

Good Post! I want to know what the boogie is!