Thursday, April 17, 2008

the dreaded Clif Bar


Now I do love things with all my heart.. ash knows this so she got a 24 pack of clif bars.. problem was I was loving them to much yesterday, when ashley went to work I ate 8 clif bars.. they are addictive.. at one point yesterday I felt like I couldnt breathe probably cause I had some penut butter crunch lodge in my colon... Ash got home as asked if I knew how many calories are in each Clif bar and I said 250 and she like are you sure.. and I was like YEAH IM FUCKING SURE I opened up 8 of them I might have caught a glance at the packaging... anyway I got my healthy total calorie intake on CLif bars yesterday... oh I need a day off..
Thats about all I got..

Oh Saturday in National independent Record store day.. Go and buy and album from your favorite ma and pa store!
PCC donated a bunch of shit to ZZZ for give aways on Saturday so go down and support Nate!
later dudes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That shit'll kill ya.

YUM.

cek said...

haha, hey... um, renee (are we keeping secret names?) i just came across this blog and think you're hilarious. i do the exact same thing, but with kashi cinnamon-raisin (dare you to try it.) you were great at the kotc release show, and it was really good to talk to you. good luck on tour.
claire